Updated Central Lafayette Charmer
3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | 1563± Sq. Ft. | .19± Acre Lot
Bursting with character and charm, this move-in-ready home features hardwood floors, a beautifully updated kitchen and tranquil backyard perfect for dining al-fresco under the shade of a giant Oak tree.
The single-level home is nestled behind redwoods on a picturesque cul-de-sac in Lafayette’s Condit/Saranap neighborhood, conveniently located close to Hwy 24/680, downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek, Lafayette-Moraga trail and top-rated Lafayette Elementary and Acalanes High School District schools.
- Living room with hardwood floors, bay window with bench and fireplace with hearth
- Updated kitchen with Cesarstone quartz counters, tile flooring, subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and picture window over sink
- Kitchen opens to an open dining area and spacious family room with French doors to back yard
- Light-filled alcove leads to the primary suite with large closet, French doors to back yard, hardwood floors and en-suite bathroom with step-in shower
- Two secondary bedrooms with corner windows and deep closets share full hall bath with tile flooring and bathtub
- Landscaped backyard with two levels of paver stone patios, extensive drip irrigation system with timer, mature oak trees, and steps to the top of the hill with view
- Front yard with level turf lawn, covered porch, redwood trees, rock retaining walls and stairs from street
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Smart home security system, Ring doorbell, crown molding, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, outdoor Bose speakers, upgraded exterior plug for generator, and one car garage with washer and dryer
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.